Saturday, December 27, 2008

16/365 Dec 16th

Today we went to my 38 weeks check-up, everything looked good, the head was lower than last time, her HB was 146, and i was 3 or 4 cm dilated.
So we decided to go the the hossy at 2:30pm to start medicine and to have my baby girl come to the new world.So i cheked up at 2:30pm got my room and only at 4pm they came and gave me the medicine to start to have contractions, which by the way didn't really do anything, i wasn't feeling any contractions at all. At around 5:30pm my OB came to brake my water and told me that he think at around midnight i will have her. DH started to laugh and told him that for sure i will have her before, he thinks between 7 and 10pm for sure, she'll be here.
In some point i asked to have the epidural but they told me that the anestesyst (sp) is not here and they have to call him, and he will be here in like 30 minutes, but after 15 min it was too late to have it
My OB had to go to a meeting in town. The nurse checked me all the time and i did some progress. But by 7pm the contractions were so strong that they had to call my OB back to the hossy because i was already 7-8cm dilated.
So on December 16th, 2008 at 7:31pm my little princess came to the world.
Her stats are 7lbs 10z and 19.5 inches and SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
The labor lasted 2 hours from the time they broke my water until she was born.
I am wondering how long will be the 3rd baby, next time, since with Liam it took 3 hours, with Lauren 2 hours...... scary huh??? Hope i will not give birth in the car on the way to the hossy.LOL





No comments: